Got limited space on the stove or in the oven? Try using your Instant Pot for part(s) of Thanksgiving dinner this year!
Instant Pot Thanksgiving Recipes
Thanksgiving might look a little different this year for you. I know I won’t be experiencing my normal HUGE Thanksgiving dinner with lots and lots of extended family.
Because it’s an off year maybe you’ll be interested in trying new and different recipes? Maybe you’ll serve a roast instead of a turkey. Or perhaps try banana pudding instead of pumpkin pie. I have made a list of ideas that you might be interested in trying. They are all Instant Pot recipes but if you’re interested I have slow cooker recipes too.
Tell me in the comments below how your Thanksgiving is going to look this year and what recipes you will be trying?
- Instant Pot Carving Ham
- Instant Pot Whole Chicken (from frozen)
- 4-Ingredient Pot Roast
- Instant Pot Flank Steak
- Instant Pot 3-Ingredient Rump Roast
- Instant Pot Creamy Paprika Pork Tenderloin
- Instant Pot Pork Loin with Honey Butter Garlic Sauce
- Instant Pot Pork Tenderloin with Gravy
- Instant Pot Asiago Chicken
- Instant Pot Dijon Chicken
- Instant Pot Chicken, Mashed Potatoes and Carrots
- Instant Pot Golden Mashed Potatoes
- Instant Pot Funeral Potatoes
- Instant Pot Ranch Mashed Potatoes
- Instant Pot Cheddar Bacon Mashed Potatoes
- Instant Pot Feta Dill Sweet Potato Mash
- Instant Pot Baked Potatoes
- Instant Pot Basque Potatoes
Vegetable Side Dishes
- Instant Pot Creamed Corn with Bacon
- Instant Pot Garlic Butter Corn On The Cob
- Instant Pot Homestyle Vegetables
- Instant Pot Zero Minute Vegetables
- Instant Pot Mashed Ranch Cauliflower
- Key Lime Pie
- Instant Pot Banana Pudding
- Instant Pot Caramel Apple Cobbler
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Bites
- Cherry Oat Bars with homemade Instant Pot cherry pie filling
- Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake Bites
- Instant Pot Raspberry Cheesecake Bites
- Pressure Cooker Turtle Cheesecake
- Instant Pot Praline Pecan Cobbler
- Instant Pot 3-Cheese Macaroni and Cheese
- Instant Pot Dill Pickle Pasta Salad
- Instant Pot Potato Salad
- Instant Pot Cranberry Apple Pecan Rice Pilaf
- Instant Pot Cilantro Lime Potato Salad
- Instant Pot Butternut Squash Soup
- Raising dough in the Instant Pot (for dinner rolls)
- Instant Pot Mississippi Sin Dip
- Instant Pot Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Instant Pot Crab Dip
- Instant Pot Texas Caviar
- Arkansas Cheese Dip
- Hard Boiled Eggs (for Deviled Eggs)
Want more tried and true Instant Pot recipes?
Receive FREE daily Instant Pot recipes and tips in your email box. Sign up by filling out the gray form below. Other ways to follow: join the 365 Days of Instant Pot Recipes Facebook group and subscribe to my YouTube channel where I share Instant Pot stuff with you weekly.
*Karen Petersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.