Instant Pot Mashed Ranch Cauliflower–the yummiest cauliflower you’ll ever eat! Cauliflower is steamed until soft and then mashed with butter and dry ranch dressing mix. An easy 3-ingredient recipe with lots of flavor. My only regret was that we didn’t have enough.
Get the SLOW COOKER version of the recipe here
Instant Pot Mashed Ranch Cauliflower
I have had mashed cauliflower before and didn’t think much of it. It was okay but I’d never really choose it over real mashed potatoes. That is until I made this version! It was so so so good. My kids and I scarfed it down and there wasn’t any left for my husband. #sorrynotsorry
I loved it so much that when I was at the bank the next day I was telling the teller all about it since he told me he was on the keto diet. He wrote down the 3 ingredients and I really hope he tries it because it is seriously tasty.
If you want to eat more vegetables and cauliflower is on your list to try, make this recipe! The ranch dressing mix seasons everything perfectly and the buttery mashed cauliflower is just so addicting. I never thought I would say that cauliflower was addicting.
More recipes you’ll love…
What Pressure Cooker Did You Use?
To make Instant Pot Mashed Ranch Cauliflower I used my 6 quart Instant Pot Duo 60 7 in 1*. I love this Instant Pot because it has the yogurt making function which I use almost weekly. It has two pressure settings (high and low), and there are also little slots in the handles so that you can rest the lid there instead of putting it down on your counter-top.Print
The yummiest cauliflower you’ll ever eat! Cauliflower is steamed until soft and then mashed with butter and dry ranch dressing mix. An easy 3-ingredient recipe with lots of flavor. My only regret was that we didn’t have enough.
- 1 cup water or chicken broth
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 3 Tbsp dry ranch dressing mix
- 4 Tbsp butter
- Optional: 2 Tbsp milk or cream
- Pour water/broth into the Instant Pot. Place trivet or steamer basket into the pot. Remove the leaves and the core of the cauliflower. Place the entire head on top of the trivet. Alternately you can cut the cauliflower into florets.
- Cover and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button (high pressure) to 15 minutes for a whole head of cauliflower or 4 minutes for florets.
- When the time is up move the valve to venting to release the pressure. Remove the lid.
- Remove the cauliflower and discard the liquid. Place cauliflower back into the pot. Stir in the butter and ranch dressing mix. Use a potato masher* to mash the cauliflower. I chose to leave mine a little chunky because I like the texture. You can also puree the cauliflower in a food processor or a blender. If you want the cauliflower a little creamier stir in the milk or cream.
- Serve and enjoy!
I used my 6 quart Instant Pot Duo 60 7 in 1*.
This recipe is GLUTEN-FREE! Just check the broth to be sure it does not contain gluten.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of the recipe
- Calories: 156
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 201 mg
- Fat: 12 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Protein: 4 g
Send Me Free Recipes
Like this recipe for Instant Pot Mashed Ranch Cauliflower? Get all my new recipes delivered to your email inbox by signing up below.
*Karen Petersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.