Instant Pot Feta Dill Sweet Potato Mash–creamy mashed sweet potatoes made with garlic, feta and dill for ultimate flavor. This side dish is made in minutes in your electric pressure cooker.
Get the SLOW COOKER version of the recipe here
Instant Pot Feta Dill Sweet Potato Mash
I’m pretty much the only one in my household that will happily eat sweet potatoes. I love them! However this recipe for instant pot feta dill sweet potato mash was well received by my 9 year old son. I was shocked. He hesitantly took a bite and then declared enthusiastically, “I thought they were going to be gross but they are so good, Mom!” Win!
I am such a fan of feta lately. I’ve been eating it on salads and on spaghetti squash and baked potatoes. And I am a huge fan of this feta dill salad dressing made by Litehouse. I needed to take the flavors from that salad dressing and incorporate the sweet potatoes that were sitting on the shelf in my pantry. That’s where this sweet potato mash came from. If you’re a fan of feta and sweet potatoes I think you’ll really like this recipe.
More Potato Recipes
Slow Cooker Marshmallow Sweet Potatoes
Instant Pot Ranch Potatoes
Crockpot Garlic Sweet Potato Mash
Instant Pot Sweet Potato Chili from Add a Pinch
Instant Pot Split Pea Soup with Ham and Sweet Potatoes from Kalyn’s Kitchen
What Pressure Cooker Did You Use?
To make Instant Pot Feta Dill Sweet Potato Mash I used my 6 quart Instant Pot Duo 60 7 in 1 . I also own the 6 quart Instant Pot IP-LUX60 V3 Programmable Electric Pressure Cooker. They are both great pressure cookers! The first one I mentioned has a yogurt making function but other than that they are fairly similar. The price difference between the two is about $20.Print
Creamy mashed sweet potatoes made with garlic, feta and dill for ultimate flavor. This side dish is made in minutes in your electric pressure cooker.
- 1 lb sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters (I used 2 medium sized sweet potatoes)
- 1 cup water
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 tsp dried dill (or you can use 2 tsp fresh dill)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add the sweet potatoes, water, peeled garlic cloves and salt to the Instant Pot.
- Cover and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to “sealing.” Set the timer on manual (high pressure) for 5 minutes.
- When the timer beeps perform a quick release by moving the valve to “venting.”
- Open the lid and drain off any excess water. Mash the sweet potatoes. Stir in the sour cream, feta and dill. Salt and pepper the potatoes to taste. Serve and enjoy!
Send Me Recipes
Get all my new recipes delivered to your email inbox by signing up below. This is a free service! Try it out. You’ll eat better and be more inspired to make family dinner happen at your house.
This post contains affiliate links for Amazon. Each time you purchase something from Amazon that I’ve linked to I get a few pennies. Thanks so much for supporting my blog!