Today I’ll be sharing with you some Instant Pot recipes that use up your leftover ham. I know so many people eat ham for Easter dinner and a lot of time those hams are big and produce a lot of leftovers! I usually come home from my mother-in-law’s house with a big ziploc bag of leftover ham.
You might also like: 10 SLOW COOKER ham recipes
21 Instant Pot Recipes with Ham
Instant Pot Egg Bites
Crust-less quiche-like bites of eggs, cheese and whatever mix-ins you want. They’re protein packed and a perfect portable breakfast.
Instant Pot Emergency Fried Rice
When you don’t have the time to make fried rice in a wok try this dump everything into the Instant Pot and walk away version! It super simple and makes a great side dish (or main dish).
Instant Pot Hay and Straw
Linguine noodles with sliced ham, broccoli and a light creamy sauce. Made fast and easy in your pressure cooker!
Instant Pot Arkansas Pig Sooie
A savory hot ham dip with caramelized onions, hot sauce, cream cheese and white cheddar. Serve with tortilla chips, crackers or baguette slices for a perfect game day or party snack.
Loaded Million Dollar Casserole
Potatoes with a creamy sour cream sauce topped with bacon, ham and cheese. This will become a family favorite!
Instant Pot 15 Bean Soup
The classic 15 bean and ham soup recipe made in your electric pressure cooker in less than an hour. With just a handful of ingredients you’ll have a hearty and healthy pot of soup in no time.
Instant Pot Appalachian Soup Beans
A comforting bowl of creamy pinto beans flavored with smoky ham. A winter staple in the Appalachian states.
Instant Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta
All the delicious flavors you love from chicken cordon bleu in a quick and easy pasta dish made in your electric pressure cooker. We scraped the pot clean…no leftovers on this recipe!
Instant Pot Dakota Smashed Pea and Barley Soup
A hearty split pea soup with barley, carrots, onions, savory herbs and green onions. This is a copycat recipe of the popular vegan soup sold at California Pizza Kitchen. Add in ham to make it even better!
Instant Pot Wake Up Casserole
A most delicious breakfast casserole that will make you want to wake up in the morning. Pepper jack cheese and pickled jalapenos make this casserole pop!
Instant Pot Dolly Parton’s Stone Soup
A nourishing soup with cabbage and other veggies and a bit of smoked ham hock. This soup will warm you right up!
I’m a Karen Casserole
Chicken, rice, ham cubes, broccoli, cheese and a Ritz cracker crumb topping make up this kick butt casserole.
Instant Pot Mississippi Sin Dip
An addictive warm dip that is perfect for any party, potluck or get together. Or if you want to eat it in the closet by yourself. No judgment.
Easy Instant Pot Jambalaya
A traditional Louisiana dish of shrimp, ham and rice in a flavorful tomato sauce. This is a super fast and easy way to make jambalaya all in one pot!
Instant Pot Breakfast Burritos
Make the filling for egg breakfast burritos in your Instant Pot. Perfect way to meal prep breakfast for the week!
Instant Pot (Tomato Based) Ham and Bean Soup
A healthy and quick soup recipe that’s full of bright flavor thanks to crushed tomatoes and fresh lemon juice. A perfect way to use up leftover ham.
Instant Pot Ham and Bean Soup
Ham and bean soup is a classic after-holiday recipe, using up leftover ham and bones. But it can be made any time with the use of ham steak purchased from the grocery store.
Instant Pot Cheesy Ham Chowder
A creamy, comforting soup that is chock full of ham, potatoes, carrots and corn. A perfect dinner for a fall or winter evening.
Instant Pot Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
Thinly sliced potatoes and chunks of ham enveloped in a creamy, cheesy sauce.
Leftover Ham Ideas
Besides all these awesome recipes here are some other ideas on how to use leftover ham.
- Sandwiches: One of the easiest and most obvious ways to use leftover ham is to make sandwiches. You can use the ham to make classic ham and cheese sandwiches or mix it up by adding some other ingredients. For example, you could make a Cuban sandwich with ham, Swiss cheese, pickles, and mustard, or a Monte Cristo sandwich with ham, cheese, and raspberry jam. Another great option is to use leftover ham in a grilled cheese sandwich.
- Ham stock: You can use the ham bone to make ham stock and use it as a base for any soup or stew.
- Pizza topping: use cubed ham as a topping for pizza or flatbreads.
- Breakfast casserole: use cubed ham in breakfast casseroles with eggs, cheese, and veggies. Also you can throw some in your scrambled eggs.
- Omelets: leftover ham is great in a classic ham and cheese omelet or mix it up by adding some other ingredients, such as mushrooms, onions, or peppers. Another great option is to use ham in a frittata with spinach, cheese, and potatoes.
- Wraps and Salads: Ham is also a great ingredient for wraps and salads. Use leftover ham in a classic Cobb salad with avocado, tomatoes, or hard-boiled eggs. Another great option is to use ham in a wrap with cheese, lettuce, tomato and mayo.