In our house, we are big fans of ground turkey. There is a turkey farm a few hours from here that my husband drives down to every now and then just so he can pick up a case of ground turkey. Whether it’s fresh from the farm or Jennie-O here are 16 ways that you can use that ground turkey in your slow cooker!
And here are 5 bonus ground turkey recipes from other food bloggers:
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Enchilada Quinoa from Chelsea’s Messy Apron
- Crockpot Turkey Meatballs from Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Slow Cooker Red Pepper and Ground Turkey Lentils from Slender Kitchen
- CrockPot Sweet and Spicy Ground Turkey and Sweet Potato Stew Recipe with Coconut Milk from Kalyn’s Kitchen
- Skinny Slow Cooker Kale and Turkey Meatball Soup from Foodie Crush
Thanks for stopping by! Do you love crockpot recipes? Wish you had more good ones that your family would actually eat? Get all my new recipes delivered to your email inbox by signing up here. I usually send out 1-2 new recipes per week. And you can unsubscribe at any time. This is a free service! Try it out. You’ll eat better and be more inspired to make family dinner happen at your house.
Want to know which slow cooker I use the most? Check out the post where I show you my favorite slow cooker and its features!