Instant Pot Lazy Sunday Dinner—a fast and easy, dump and go Instant Pot recipe of smoked beef sausage, carrots, onions and mushrooms with a garlic balsamic glaze.
Note: the SLOW COOKER instructions are listed in the recipe card below
Instant Pot Lazy Sunday Dinner
If you’re looking for a super flavorful, one pot meal that’s fast to make then look no further. This meal of veggies and smoked sausage has tons of flavor thanks to the balsamic vinegar, garlic and seasonings.
The hardest part of making this recipe is cutting up the potatoes. After that it’s all smooth sailing. This is a great dinner for Sunday when you want a day of rest and when you don’t feel like cooking but still want a great meal.
If you want more ideas of one pot meals make sure to visit 25 One Pot Dinners For The Instant Pot.
More Amazing Recipes with Smoked Sausage…
Order Your Copy Of The 365 Days Of Pressure Cooking Cookbook
The 365 Days of Pressure Cooking Cookbook is a recipe book with over 365 different easy and approachable electric pressure cooker (Instant Pot) dinner recipes. There’s also a chapter with breakfasts, appetizers and side dishes. The recipes in this book are generally fast, easy and approachable. Oh, and don’t forget DELICIOUS!
Want more tried and true Instant Pot recipes?
Receive FREE daily Instant Pot recipes and tips in your email box. Sign up by filling out the gray form below. Other ways to follow: join the 365 Days of Instant Pot Recipes Facebook group and subscribe to my YouTube channel where I share Instant Pot stuff with you weekly.Print
A fast and easy, dump and go Instant Pot recipe of smoked beef sausage, carrots, onions and mushrooms with a garlic balsamic glaze.
- 1/2 cup chicken or beef broth
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 onion, cut into chunks
- 1/2 pound baby carrots
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1 (12 oz) package beef smoked sausage, sliced into quarter inch rounds
- 1 pound red potatoes, cubed
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
Instant Pot Instructions:
- Add broth and vinegar in the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Add in the onion, carrots, mushrooms, sausage and potatoes.
- In a small bowl stir together the oil, garlic, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Pour the mixture into the Instant Pot.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 8 minutes. When time is up move the valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Stir and serve.
Slow Cooker Instructions:
- Add broth, vinegar, onion, carrots, mushrooms, sausage and potatoes into slow cooker.
- In a small bowl stir together the oil, garlic, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Pour the mixture into the slow cooker. Toss well.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours, or until vegetables are tender. Stir and serve.
I used my 6 quart Instant Pot Duo 60 7 in 1*.
- Category: Sausage
- Method: Instant Pot or Slow Cooker
*Karen Petersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.