Creamy mashed sweet potatoes made with garlic, feta and dill for ultimate flavor. This side dish is made in minutes in your electric pressure cooker.
- 1 lb sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters (I used 2 medium sized sweet potatoes)
- 1 cup water
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 tsp dried dill (or you can use 2 tsp fresh dill)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add the sweet potatoes, water, peeled garlic cloves and salt to the Instant Pot.
- Cover and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to “sealing.” Set the timer on manual (high pressure) for 5 minutes.
- When the timer beeps perform a quick release by moving the valve to “venting.”
- Open the lid and drain off any excess water. Mash the sweet potatoes. Stir in the sour cream, feta and dill. Salt and pepper the potatoes to taste. Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: Instant Pot