Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps–shredded chicken coated with buffalo sauce and topped with blue cheese crumbles is wrapped up in crisp lettuce leaves. You can make these flavorful lettuce wraps with just 4 ingredients and a few minutes in your electric pressure cooker.
Get the SLOW COOKER version of the recipe here
Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
I laughed when my husband went crazy over these lettuce wraps. I mean should I tell him that they literally took me like 5 minutes of hands on time and only 4 ingredients? Well, I guess he doesn’t need to know. Because these lettuce wraps are so easy and so light they make a perfect summer supper. After I had eaten them I realized it would have been super fun to add in chopped celery with the chicken for a little more crunch…kind of like what water chestnuts do with asian lettuce wraps. Next time I’ll try that out. I used a mild buffalo sauce allowing for lots of flavor but not too much heat for me or the kids (we’re a bit wimpy).
Love all things buffalo? Try these other recipes too…
Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Spaghetti Squash Bowls from Peas and Crayons
Buffalo Hummus from Gimme Some Oven
Buffalo Chicken Salad from Buns in my Oven
What Slow Cooker Did You Use?
To make Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps I used my 6 quart Instant Pot Duo 60 7 in 1. I also own the 6 quart Instant Pot IP-LUX60 V3 Programmable Electric Pressure Cooker. They are both great pressure cookers! The first one I mentioned has a yogurt making function but other than that they are fairly similar. The price difference between the two is about $20.Print
Shredded chicken coated with buffalo sauce and topped with blue cheese crumbles is wrapped up in crisp lettuce leaves. You can make these flavorful lettuce wraps with just 4 ingredients and a few minutes in your electric pressure cooker.
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed of excess fat (can be frozen)
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- Optional: 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Lettuce leaves, washed (I used romaine but you can use iceberg, if you prefer)
- If your chicken is frozen place the trivet in the bottom of the Instant Pot. Place the chicken on top of the trivet. Pour the cup of water in the bottom of the Instant Pot. If your chicken is not frozen place it in the bottom of the Instant Pot and pour in the cup of water. Cover the Instant Pot and make sure the valve is on “sealing.” If the chicken is frozen set the manual timer for 30 minutes (high pressure). If the chicken is thawed set the manual timer for 15 minutes (high pressure). When the timer beeps let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes.
- Open the Instant Pot and drain and discard the water. Shred the chicken and pour in the buffalo sauce. Stir in well. If desired, stir in the chopped celery.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of the chicken down the middle of a lettuce leaf. Top with 1 Tbsp of blue cheese crumbles. Wrap up and eat immediately.
Get the slow cooker version of the recipe here: https://www.365daysofcrockpot.com/slow-cooker-buffalo-chicken-lettuce-wraps/
I used my 6 quart Instant Pot Duo 60 7 in 1.
- Method: Instant Pot
Send Me Free Slow Cooker Recipes
Thanks for stopping by! Do you love crockpot/Instant Pot recipes? Wish you had more good ones that your family would actually eat? Get all my new recipes delivered to your email inbox by signing up below.
This is a free service! Try it out. You’ll eat better and be more inspired to make family dinner happen at your house.
This post contains affiliate links for Amazon. Each time you purchase something from Amazon that I’ve linked to I get a few pennies. Thanks so much for supporting my blog!