Okay, if you like the feeling of being totally out of control then this recipe is for you…because you won’t be able to stop eating this slow cooker buffalo chicken. It is totally addictive. I am glad that I had my whole family here to eat it with me because I probably would have eaten the whole batch by myself.
A seriously addictive, 3-ingredient buffalo chicken dip made in the crockpot.
- 2 lbs chicken breast halves (I used 2 chicken breast halves)
- 1 (8 oz) brick of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Franks Hot Sauce or other hot sauce of your choice
- Place chicken in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Cut up the cream cheese into cubes and place on top of slow cooker.
- Pour hot sauce over the top.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-4 hours (chicken breasts cook fairly quickly in the slow cooker, I only cooked mine for about 2 hours).
- Remove the chicken and shred it up. Place chicken back into the slow cooker and stir. Serve dip with chips and veggies or you can serve over rice or quinoa.
Ideal slow cooker size: 3 quart
- Category: Dip
- Method: Slow Cooker