Instant Pot Buffalo Macaroni and Cheese–fast and easy mac and cheese with a twist…buffalo sauce! Lots of flavor in this pasta dish.
- 8 oz uncooked elbow macaroni or cellentani noodles
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp ground mustard
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 cups water
- 6 oz evaporated milk
- ½ cup buffalo wing sauce (I used mild)
- ¾ cup grated cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella
- Add noodles, butter, ground mustard, salt and water to pressure cooker. Cover and make sure valve is on “sealing.” Set the manual button for 3 minutes. Once the timer goes off let the pot sit for 5 minutes, then release the rest of the pressure by moving valve to “venting.”
- Turn the pressure cooker to the sauté function. Stir in the evaporated milk and buffalo wing sauce. Slowly add in the cheeses while stirring constantly. In time, the sauce will thicken up and the macaroni will become coated with a creamy, cheesy sauce. Turn off the pressure cooker. Scoop macaroni into bowls and serve.