Shredded chicken coated with buffalo sauce and topped with blue cheese crumbles is wrapped up in crisp lettuce leaves. You can make these flavorful lettuce wraps with just 4 ingredients and a few minutes in your electric pressure cooker.
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed of excess fat (can be frozen)
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- Optional: 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Lettuce leaves, washed (I used romaine but you can use iceberg, if you prefer)
- If your chicken is frozen place the trivet in the bottom of the Instant Pot. Place the chicken on top of the trivet. Pour the cup of water in the bottom of the Instant Pot. If your chicken is not frozen place it in the bottom of the Instant Pot and pour in the cup of water. Cover the Instant Pot and make sure the valve is on “sealing.” If the chicken is frozen set the manual timer for 30 minutes (high pressure). If the chicken is thawed set the manual timer for 15 minutes (high pressure). When the timer beeps let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes.
- Open the Instant Pot and drain and discard the water. Shred the chicken and pour in the buffalo sauce. Stir in well. If desired, stir in the chopped celery.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of the chicken down the middle of a lettuce leaf. Top with 1 Tbsp of blue cheese crumbles. Wrap up and eat immediately.
Get the slow cooker version of the recipe here: https://www.365daysofcrockpot.com/slow-cooker-buffalo-chicken-lettuce-wraps/
I used my 6 quart Instant Pot Duo 60 7 in 1.
- Method: Instant Pot