Instant Pot Potsticker Bowls–all the flavors of potstickers with hardly any of the work! Ground pork, noodles, cabbage and a flavorful sauce all come together in a delicious one pot meal.
Instant Pot Potsticker Bowls
Greg literally had three servings of these Instant Pot potsticker bowls. He was obsessed! They are super tasty. With noodles that soak up the savory asian sauce, cabbage, pork and some scrambled eggs it’s a home run dinner that I think you’re going to love!
- Make sure to use low sodium soy sauce for maximum flavor but a dish that is not over-the-top salty.
- Ground pork is what I used but I don’t see any reason why you couldn’t use ground beef or ground turkey.
- It will seem like a lot of cabbage but it shrinks down so much. Don’t worry if the cabbage is almost to the top of the pot.
- For a flavor and spice boost stir in a teaspoon or two of sriracha.
- Buy ginger root in the product section at the grocery store. Use a tiny grater or microplane to grate the amount you need. Wrap the ginger in foil and store in the freezer. When you need it for another recipe you can just grate it frozen. It’s actually easier to grate frozen. You don’t even need to peel off skin.
- I used my 6 quart Instant Pot Duo 60 7 in 1*. You can make this in the 8 quart with no changes. Halve the recipe in the 3 quart pot.
More Amazing Noodles Recipes to make in your Instant Pot…
Instant Pot Dragon Noodles—soft noodles and chicken pieces tossed with a spicy asian sauce and veggies
Instant Pot Mongolian Beef Noodles—an easy recipe for savory (and slightly sweet) ground beef and linguine noodles
Instant Pot Tik Tok Ramen—This delicious ramen is super easy with just a tad more work than making Top Ramen on the stove
Instant Pot Panda Express Chow Mein—a copy cat recipe for Panda’s chow mein
Instant Pot Peanut Noodles—sweet and spicy peanut noodles ready in only a few minutes
Want More Tried And True Instant Pot Recipes?
- Sign up to receive daily Instant Pot recipes (it’s FREE)
- Join the 365 Days of Instant Pot Recipes Facebook group
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Buy the 365 Days of Pressure Cooking Cookbook
All the flavors of potstickers with hardly any of the work! Ground pork, noodles, cabbage and a flavorful sauce all come together in a delicious one pot meal.
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce or tamari sauce
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp minced ginger root
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups water or broth
- 8 ounces fettuccine noodles (you can also use spaghetti or linguine)
- 1/2 of a head of cabbage, chopped
- 2 eggs
- Sriracha, to taste
- 3 green onions, diced
- Turn Instant Pot to saute setting. When display says HOT add in the pork and break it up. Brown for about 5 minutes. Turn off Instant Pot.
- In a bowl stir together the soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, pepper, garlic. Stir the mixture into the meat.
- Pour the water into the pot and scrape bottom of pot so that nothing is sticking. Break the noodles in half and lay them in a criss cross pattern on top of the meat.
- Place the cabbage on top so that the noodles are completely covered.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 5 minutes. When time is up let pot sit for 10 minute and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- In a pan on the stove, scramble the two eggs. Stir the eggs into the pot.
- Add sriracha to taste, if desired. Stir in the green onions. Serve and enjoy!
- Category: Pork
- Method: Instant Pot
*Karen Petersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.