All the flavors of potstickers with hardly any of the work! Ground pork, noodles, cabbage and a flavorful sauce all come together in a delicious one pot meal.
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce or tamari sauce
- 2 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp minced ginger root
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups water or broth
- 8 ounces fettuccine noodles (you can also use spaghetti or linguine)
- 1/2 of a head of cabbage, chopped
- 2 eggs
- Sriracha, to taste
- 3 green onions, diced
- Turn Instant Pot to saute setting. When display says HOT add in the pork and break it up. Brown for about 5 minutes. Turn off Instant Pot.
- In a bowl stir together the soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, pepper, garlic. Stir the mixture into the meat.
- Pour the water into the pot and scrape bottom of pot so that nothing is sticking. Break the noodles in half and lay them in a criss cross pattern on top of the meat.
- Place the cabbage on top so that the noodles are completely covered.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 5 minutes. When time is up let pot sit for 10 minute and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- In a pan on the stove, scramble the two eggs. Stir the eggs into the pot.
- Add sriracha to taste, if desired. Stir in the green onions. Serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes (plus 10 minute NPR)
- Category: Pork
- Method: Instant Pot