Instant Pot Tik Tok Ramen–an Instant Pot version of the ramen recipe that’s gone viral on TikTok. This delicious ramen is super easy with just a tad more work than making Top Ramen on the stove.
Instant Pot Tik Tok Ramen with Everything Bagel Seasoning
TikTok Ramen is basically instant noodles without the seasoning packet and instead of soup you make a sauce of butter, garlic and soy sauce. The richness of the butter and the umami of the soy sauce pair perfectly. Then you top the noodle dish with everything bagel seasoning. It’s surprisingly delicious. Like 10 times better than Top Ramen with the packet.
- Some versions of TikTok ramen scramble an egg or two and stir it in with the noodles. I think this is a brilliant idea and will plan do do this next time. If you want to cook the egg in your Instant Pot I suggest moving the cooked noodles out of the pot. Melt the butter and sauté the garlic and then add in the egg and cook. Eggs do tend to stick to the bottom of the stainless steel pot but the butter should help with that. After the egg is cooked move the inner pot out of the Instant Pot to immediately stop cooking. Then toss the noodles back in the pot and add in the soy sauce, cayenne and brown sugar.
- I found my everything bagel seasoning at the normal grocery store. It is the McCormicks brand. You can also find it at Trader Joes (their store brand). I’ve also purchased it at Winco in the bulk section. It tastes great on avocado toast!
- If you’re wondering why to make ramen noodles in the Instant Pot the answer goes back to why do I use the Instant Por for anything. And my personal answer is the beauty of a hands-off approach to cooking. I love throwing something in the pot, pushing buttons and walking away. I love not worrying about water boiling over. I love using my time wisely to do other things around the house while food is cooking in my Instant Pot. So sure you definitely can make this in the same amount of time on the stove. But as for me and my house I’ll be using the Instant Pot.
My son and I made this YouTube video about making ramen in the Instant Pot a few years ago (he’s grown up so much since then!). We tested to see who could make ramen faster…me in the Instant Pot or him on the stove.
You’ll also like…
Honeycomb Pasta (another TikTok favorite!)
Want More Tried And True Instant Pot Recipes?
- Sign up to receive daily Instant Pot recipes (it’s FREE)
- Join the 365 Days of Instant Pot Recipes Facebook group
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Buy the 365 Days of Pressure Cooking Cookbook
An Instant Pot version of the ramen recipe that’s gone viral on TikTok. This delicious ramen is super easy with just a tad more work than making Top Ramen on the stove.
- 3 (3 oz) packages of ramen noodles (any flavor)
- 3 cups water
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Sliced scallions or green onions
- Pour water into Instant Pot. Discard the flavor packets from the ramen. Break up the ramen and place it in the pot.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 1 minute. When the time is up move valve to venting and remove the lid.
- If there is excess water, drain it. Move the noodles to the side of the pot. Turn to sauté and add in the butter and let it melt. Once butter is melted stir in the garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Turn off the Instant Pot.
- Stir in the soy sauce, cayenne and brown sugar.
- Scoop into bowls and sprinkle a little bagel seasoning on each portion. Top with scallions. Eat and enjoy!
To make I used my 6 quart Instant Pot Duo 60 7 in 1*. You can also make this in a 3 or 8 quart pot with no changes.
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Instant Pot
*Karen Petersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.