Instant Pot Lasagna Ravioli–a quick and easy meal made with ground beef, ravioli, spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese. All the flavors of lasagna without all the work!
Get the SLOW COOKER version of the recipe here
Instant Pot Lasagna Ravioli
This is such a delicious recipe not to mention how easy it is to make. It only has a handful of ingredients. The hardest part is browning the ground beef.
I like to buy the frozen cheese raviolis for this recipe. I usually find a bag of ravioli by the frozen bread section at Winco, Walmart or Smiths.
If you don’t want to use ground beef you can use ground turkey, ground chicken or ground pork. If you want more flavor you can use ground Italian sausage.
I used a jar of whatever spaghetti sauce was on sale but you can use your favorite spaghetti sauce flavor. It is really a saucy recipe so if you want more of an even sauce to pasta ratio then only use a ½ jar of sauce as opposed to the whole jar.
My daughter’s friend was over when I made this Instant Pot lasagna ravioli and her mom called a while later to get the recipe because her daughter loved it so much. I know you’ll love it too! Add the ingredients to your shopping list and try it out.
More recipes you’ll love…
What Pressure Cooker Did You Use?
To make Instant Pot Lasagna Ravioli I used my 6 quart Instant Pot Duo 60 7 in 1*. I love this Instant Pot because it has the yogurt making function which I use almost weekly. It has two pressure settings (high and low), and there are also little slots in the handles so that you can rest the lid there instead of putting it down on your counter-top.
A quick and easy meal made with ground beef, ravioli, spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese. All the flavors of lasagna without all the work!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 (25 oz) package frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 (24 oz) jar your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup ricotta or cottage cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- ¾ cup parmesan cheese
- Optional: ¼ cup chopped fresh basil for garnish
- Brown beef: Turn your Instant Pot to the saute setting. When the display says HOT add in the ground beef. Break it up (I use this tool*). Sprinkle in the garlic salt.
- Deglaze: When the beef is browned add in the water and scrape the bottom of the pot so that nothing is sticking.
- Add ingredients: Add in the ravioli in an even layer and then dump the spaghetti sauce over the top of the ravioli (see my note).
- Pressure cook: Cover the pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 1 minute. When the time is up let the pot sit for 5 minutes and then move the valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Add cheeses: Stir in the cottage cheese (or ricotta), mozzarella and parmesan.
- Serve: Scoop into bowls and top with a bit of basil.
I used a whole jar of spaghetti sauce and the dish was very saucy. If you don’t like it as saucy then you can use anywhere from a ½ jar to ¾ jar of sauce.
I used my 6 quart Instant Pot Duo 60 7 in 1*. You can also make this in an 8 quart pot with no changes. Halve the recipe for the 3 quart mini.
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: Italian
*Karen Petersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.