Slow Cooker Lasagna Ravioli–a quick and easy meal made with ground beef, ravioli, spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese. All the flavors of lasagna without all the work!
Get the INSTANT POT Lasagna Ravioli recipe here
Slow Cooker Lasagna Ravioli
This is such a delicious recipe not to mention how easy it is to make. It only has a handful of ingredients. The hardest part is browning the ground beef.
I like to buy the frozen cheese raviolis for this recipe. I usually find a bag of ravioli by the frozen bread section at Winco, Walmart or Smiths.
If you don’t want to use ground beef you can use ground turkey, ground chicken or ground pork. If you want more flavor you can use ground Italian sausage.
I used a jar of whatever spaghetti sauce was on sale but you can use your favorite spaghetti sauce flavor. It is really a saucy recipe so if you want more of an even sauce to pasta ratio then only use a ¾ jar of sauce as opposed to the whole jar.
My daughter’s friend was over when I made this slow cooker lasagna ravioli and her mom called a while later to get the recipe because her daughter loved it so much. I know you’ll love it too! Add the ingredients to your shopping list and try it out.
More recipes you’ll love…
What Slow Cooker Did You Use?
To make Slow Cooker Lasagna Ravioli I used my Ninja Auto-iQ 6 Quart Slow Cooker.* My favorite feature of this slow cooker is that it has a stove top function. This is perfect for sauteing or browning before you slow cook. This slow cooker has four manual cooking functions: slow cook, stove top sear/Saute, steam, and bake.
A quick and easy meal made with ground beef, ravioli, spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese. All the flavors of lasagna without all the work!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 (25 oz) package frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 (24 oz) jar your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup ricotta or cottage cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Optional: 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil for garnish
- In a pan on the stove over medium heat brown your ground beef. Season the beef with the garlic salt.
- Add the beef to your slow cooker. Stir in the ravioli and spaghetti sauce (see note).
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
- Remove the lid and stir in the cottage cheese/ricotta cheese, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Serve and garnish each serving with a bit of fresh basil.
This is really a saucy recipe so if you want more of an even sauce to pasta ratio then only use a ¾ jar of sauce as opposed to the whole jar.
I used my Ninja Auto-iQ 6 Quart Slow Cooker.*
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: Italian
*Karen Petersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.