Instant Pot Cream Cheese Spaghetti–spaghetti but a whole lot better. A ground beef sauce is served with spaghetti noodles and then cream cheese is stirred in for an ultimate creamy dinner. Kids and adults love this spaghetti!
Instant Pot Cream Cheese Spaghetti
If you’re a fan of cream cheese you’ll love this recipe for Instant Pot cream cheese spaghetti. It’s all the goodness of spaghetti but better with the addition of cream cheese and a sprinkling of cheddar.
If you aren’t looking to serve a crowd this recipe can easily be halved. Just cut all the ingredients in half but keep the cooking time the same.
This is a good recipe to make for a neighbor or friend. Just pile the spaghetti into a glass baking dish and sprinkle with the cheese and then stick it in the oven to melt the cheese. It looks like a fancy time-consuming casserole but really it only took you 15 minutes. Add a salad and some garlic bread and you’re all set.
More recipes you’ll love…
What Pressure Cooker Did You Use?
To make Instant Pot Cream Cheese Spaghetti I used my 6 quart Instant Pot Duo 60 7 in 1*. I love this Instant Pot because it has the yogurt making function which I use almost weekly. It has two pressure settings (high and low), and there are also little slots in the handles so that you can rest the lid there instead of putting it down on your counter-top.Print
Spaghetti but a whole lot better. A ground beef sauce is served with spaghetti noodles and then cream cheese is stirred in for an ultimate creamy dinner. Kids and adults love this spaghetti!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 cups water
- 1 lb thin spaghetti, uncooked (I used whole wheat)
- 1 (24 oz) jar or can spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup grated cheddar
- Turn your Instant Pot to the saute function. When the display says hot add in the ground beef. Break the meat up with a wooden spoon. Sprinkle in the salt and garlic powder. Brown the meat. Drain off any excess grease.
- Pour the water into the pot. Break the spaghetti noodles in half and add them into the pot. Pour the spaghetti sauce on top.
- Cover the Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to “sealing.” Set the manual/pressure cook button to 3 minutes. When the 3 minutes is up let the pot sit there for 5 minutes and then move the valve to “venting.”
- Stir in the cream cheese until it is melted. Sprinkle the cheddar on top and serve.
I used my 6 quart Instant Pot Duo 60 7 in 1*.
Send Me Free Recipes
Like this recipe for Instant Pot Cream Cheese Spaghetti? Get all my new recipes delivered to your email inbox by signing up below.
*Karen Petersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.