Spaghetti but a whole lot better. A ground beef sauce is served with spaghetti noodles and then cream cheese is stirred in for an ultimate creamy dinner. Kids and adults love this spaghetti!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 cups water
- 1 lb thin spaghetti, uncooked (I used whole wheat)
- 1 (24 oz) jar or can spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup grated cheddar
- Turn your Instant Pot to the saute function. When the display says hot add in the ground beef. Break the meat up with a wooden spoon. Sprinkle in the salt and garlic powder. Brown the meat. Drain off any excess grease.
- Pour the water into the pot. Break the spaghetti noodles in half and add them into the pot in a criss cross pattern. Push the noodles down a bit. Pour the spaghetti sauce evenly over the top.
- Cover the Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to “sealing.” Set the manual/pressure cook button to 3 minutes. When the 3 minutes is up let the pot sit there for 5 minutes and then move the valve to “venting.”
- Stir in the cream cheese until it is melted. Sprinkle the cheddar on top and serve.
I used my 6 quart Instant Pot Duo 60 7 in 1*.
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: American