10 Instant Pot Dinners with 10 Ingredients or Less–-easy dinners that only call for a handful of ingredients, made fast in the Instant Pot.
10 Instant Pot Dinners with 10 Ingredients or Less
I specialize in Instant Pot recipes, more specifically Instant Pot dinner recipes and I really love when they are EASY Instant Pot dinner recipes. I am not a fancy cook but my recipes taste good and are great for families. I love when the recipes come together even more quickly because they have just a handful of easy-to-find ingredients.
Today I want to share with you 10 Instant Pot dinners with 10 ingredients or less. I did not include salt and pepper as ingredients because I figure everyone has those at home. So don’t be sending me an email that says “this has 12 ingredients.” Lol!!! 🤣
Which recipe is your favorite? Mine is #8! But, really, it’s hard to choose just one favorite. Good thing dinner happens every single night. Another day another recipe!
#1: Instant Pot Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
- Thinly sliced potatoes and chunks of ham enveloped in a creamy, cheesy sauce.
- Ingredients needed: potatoes, butter, flour, smoked paprika, dried minced onion, milk, shredded sharp cheddar, cubed ham
- Linda said, “Just made this last night. Thought hubby’s belly was goin to explode when he went back for 3rds. It was great.”
#2: Instant Pot Campfire Hash
- Traditionally made over a campfire this potato, smoked sausage and corn dish is much faster and easier when made in your Instant Pot.
- Ingredients needed: Red potatoes, onion, butter, minced garlic, smoked sausage, diced green chiles, corn, smoked paprika
- An easy one pot meal!
#3: Instant Pot Nana’s Beef Stew
- A beef stew with lots of flavor and only a few ingredients. This recipe is made fast and easy with your Instant Pot.
- Ingredients needed: Beef stew meat, diced onions, beef broth, bay leaves, carrots, potatoes, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, tomato sauce, potato flakes
- Tastes wonderful with fresh baked bread.
#4: Instant Pot Texas Haystacks
- A scoop of rice with a ladleful of chili over the top and then a generous handful of Fritos, a sprinkling of cheese and any other toppings you love. A warm and comforting meal that everyone loves.
- Ingredients needed: ground beef, onion, garlic salt, chili powder, beef broth, chili beans, tomato sauce, tomato paste, rice, cornstarch (plus any desired toppings)
- The chili simmers at the same time the rice is cooking pot-in-pot.
#5: Instant Pot Heavenly Casserole
- It’s named heavenly casserole because when a bite of this dish hits your mouth you’ll believe you’re in heaven. Noodles, beef, spaghetti sauce and cheese never tasted so good.
- Ingredients needed: lean ground beef or turkey, dry ranch dressing mix, better than bouillon beef base, egg noodles, cream cheese, spaghetti sauce, monterey jack cheese
- You start this recipe in you Instant Pot and end it by baking in the oven…it’s worth it!
#6: Instant Pot Tim McGraw’s Chicken and Dumplings
- Tim McGraw made his grandmother’s chicken and dumplings for Faith Hill when they were dating and they won her heart. This is my Instant Pot and slow cooker version of Tim’s recipe.
- Ingredients needed: whole chicken, poultry seasoning, all purpose flour, shortening, buttermilk, Better Than Bouillon Chicken Base
- Greg said, “this is the best thing you’ve ever made.”
#7: Instant Pot Dinner in a Dish
- Saucy ground beef casserole topped with mashed potatoes and a bit of cheddar cheese. A complete dinner all in one dish.
- Ingredients needed: ground beef, onion, beef broth, crushed tomatoes, ketchup, Italian seasoning, red potatoes, frozen peas, milk, butter, shredded cheddar cheese
- Ryan said, “Now this is hearty, warm comfort food. The beef broth, browned beef and tomatoes infused into the potatoes, so very good.”
#8: Instant Pot Wisconsin Special
- A one pot meal of bratwursts, red potatoes, carrots, onions and mushrooms with a delicious sauce.
- Ingredients needed: bratwurst, red potatoes, baby carrots, onion, mushrooms, onion soup mix, Worcestershire sauce
- Mike said, “I can’t believe something this simple is so addictive.”
#9: Instant Pot Huli Huli Chicken
- An easy recipe for dump and go sweet and savory chicken thighs.
- Ingredients needed: chicken thighs, brown sugar, ketchup, reduced sodium soy sauce, chicken broth, gingerroot, minced garlic
- Brenda said, “I made this Huli Huli chicken it was the best after I dished it out I put fresh pineapple on top my Grandson and his wife loved it.”
#10: Instant Pot Cheesy Broccoli Sausage Casserole
- Fresh broccoli, melty cheese, smoked sausage, a homemade creamy sauce and rice make this casserole the quintessential comfort food. An easy Instant Pot recipe with no browning or sautéing steps.
- Ingredients needed: white rice, broccoli, smoked sausage, mayo, sour cream, cream cheese, milk, garlic powder, cheddar
- There is no pre-cooking the rice and there are no cream of soups
You might also like…
Love easy Instant Pot dinners?
Order your copy of The 365 Days of Pressure Cooking Cookbook! It has over 365 different easy and approachable electric pressure cooker (Instant Pot) dinner recipes. There’s also a chapter with breakfasts, appetizers and side dishes. The recipes in this book are generally fast, easy and approachable. Oh, and don’t forget DELICIOUS!
Want more tried and true Instant Pot recipes?
Receive FREE daily Instant Pot recipes and tips in your email box. Sign up by filling out the gray form below. Other ways to follow: join the 365 Days of Instant Pot Recipes Facebook group and subscribe to my YouTube channel where I share Instant Pot stuff with you weekly.
*Karen Petersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.