10 Instant Pot Beef Recipes–Beef! It’s what’s for dinner. At least sometimes it is. And here are 10 ideas on ways you can use beef in your electric pressure cooker.
10 Instant Pot Beef Recipes
Are you a fan of beef? Here are ALL my Instant Pot Beef Recipes!
1. Instant Pot Salisbury Steak, Gravy and Mashed Potatoes–good old fashioned salisbury steak is prepared in your pressure cooker with a savory mushroom and onion gravy and creamy mashed potatoes. An amazing homemade one pot meal that will have you throwing away any TV dinners that you have in your freezer.
2. Instant Pot Mississippi Roast (no packets)–with just a handful of ingredients and an hour in the Instant Pot you can make the best roast of your life. This particular recipe has no packets of ranch or au jus like the original recipe calls for. The meat is slightly spicy and infused with flavor. This roast is perfect served with mashed potatoes or on a crusty roll as a sandwich.
3. Instant Pot Korean Beef Tacos—tender shredded seasoned beef is rolled up in a warm tortilla with crunchy cabbage, diced avocado, chopped cilantro, sriracha sour cream and a splash of roasted garlic seasoned rice vinegar. When you bite into this taco it’s like a party in your mouth. All the flavors and textures come together in a perfect union.
4. Instant Pot Steak Gyros–tender, seasoned pieces of steak rolled up in a soft pita with tzatziki sauce, tomatoes, onions, lettuce and feta cheese. An easy meal that tastes amazing any night of the week!
5. Instant Pot Cheesy Taco Orzo–an easy one pot meal that has a lot of Mexican flare. Orzo pasta is cooked quickly in your pressure cooker along with ground beef, taco sauce and black beans. Fresh ingredients like diced tomatoes, green onions, cilantro and shredded cheddar are stirred in later to create a family friendly and flavorful meal.
6. Instant Pot Cheeseburger Pasta–all the amazing flavors from cheeseburgers in a one pot pasta dish. Your whole family will love this dinner!
7. Instant Pot Grandma’s Sunday Roast–get fall apart roast paired with potatoes, carrots, green beans and gravy made quickly in your pressure cooker. A perfect Sunday dinner just like Grandma used to make.
8. Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli–tender pieces of beef are served alongside broccoli and a savory and slightly sweet Asian sauce for a homemade version of your favorite Chinese takeout dish.
9. Instant Pot Steak Fajita Pasta–all the delicious flavors of fajitas in a pasta dish! Steak is cooked with fajita seasonings, pasta and tender, but not overcooked, bell peppers. Sour cream is stirred in to add a creamy element to the pasta dish and ties everything together. Make this recipe is just minutes with your electric pressure cooker.
10. Instant Pot Million Dollar Spaghetti–spaghetti but a whole lot better. A ground beef sauce is served with spaghetti noodles and then cream cheese is stirred in for an ultimate creamy dinner. Kids and adults love this spaghetti!
You’ll also love…
What Pressure Cooker Do You Use?
I use a 6 quart Instant Pot Duo 60 7 in 1*. I love this Instant Pot because it has the yogurt making function which I use almost weekly. It has two pressure settings (high and low), and there are also little slots in the handles so that you can rest the lid there instead of putting it down on your counter-top.
Send Me Free Recipes
Like this article for 10 Instant Pot Beef Recipes? Get all my new recipes delivered to your email inbox by signing up below.
*Karen Petersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.