*Updated recipe with new pictures July 2013
|Recipe for 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler|
This recipe for slow cooker peach cobbler is a really super duper easy recipe and tastes yummy! And peaches were $0.40 a pound. I bought enough to fill my entire produce drawer. And we're eating them all. Not canning one. Bring it on. I'm thinking this recipe would be easy to make in a dutch oven when camping as well!
Makes 8 servings
Ideal slow cooker size: 3 quart oval
Cooking time: 2-3 hours
6 large peaches, peeled and sliced (this will seem like a lot of peaches but believe me, you won't regret it)
1 white cake mix, unprepared
1/2 cup butter (1 stick), softened
1. Place sliced peaches in bottom of slow cooker
2. Cut the butter into the cake mix with a pastry blender until crumbly.
3. Sprinkle cake mix mixture over peaches.
4. Place paper towel or dish towel on top of slow cooker and seal with slow cooker's lid. Cook on HIGH for 2-3 hours or on LOW for about 4 hours.
5. Serve with vanilla ice cream.
So easy and so tasty! Love love love me some fresh peaches. They are the best. 4 1/2 stars.