To me, there are few things that are better than fresh, juicy peaches! Unfortunately, there are only a couple of months a year that we can experience the joy of peaches. Let’s take advantage of these summer months and eat as many ripe peaches as possible.
|Recipe for 3-Ingredient Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler|
The easiest peach cobbler you will ever make!
- 6 large peaches, peeled and sliced (this will seem like a lot of peaches but believe me, you won’t regret it)
- 1 white cake mix, unprepared (you can also use a yellow cake mix if you prefer)
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick), softened
- Place sliced peaches in bottom of slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cake mix (unprepared) with the butter. Cut the butter into the cake mix with a pastry blender (or fork or potato masher) until crumbly.
- Sprinkle cake mix mixture over peaches.
- Place paper towel or dish towel on top of slow cooker and seal with slow cooker’s lid. Cook on HIGH for 2-3 hours or on LOW for about 4 hours.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.
For this recipe (and many others) I simply love using my Casserole Crock. It is a slow cooker that is shaped like a 9 x 13 inch pan. It is perfect for casseroles and lasagna and desserts. It’s pretty affordable too! I really think that you need this in your kitchen. 🙂
You can buy it on Amazon for under $40. The cool thing about this slow cooker is that you can cook the food in the oven and then keep it warm in the slow cooker or cook the food in the slow cooker and brown the top in the oven. The removable insert is totally oven safe and it fits in the dishwasher too, which is a bonus.
Some recipes that are perfect for this crockpot are:
Want more ideas for a slow cooker summer? Check out 100 Days of Slow Cooker Summer and stay cool this summer by using your crockpot every single day!
Thanks for stopping by! Do you love crockpot recipes? Wish you had more good ones that your family would actually eat? Get all my new recipes delivered to your email inbox by signing up here. I usually send out 1-2 new recipes per week. And you can unsubscribe at any time. This is a free service! Try it out. You’ll eat better and be more inspired to make family dinner happen at your house.