The easiest peach cobbler you will ever make!
- 6 large peaches, peeled and sliced (this will seem like a lot of peaches but believe me, you won’t regret it)
- 1 white cake mix, unprepared (you can also use a yellow cake mix if you prefer)
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick), softened
- Place sliced peaches in bottom of slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cake mix (unprepared) with the butter. Cut the butter into the cake mix with a pastry blender (or fork or potato masher) until crumbly.
- Sprinkle cake mix mixture over peaches.
- Place paper towel or dish towel on top of slow cooker and seal with slow cooker’s lid. Cook on HIGH for 2-3 hours or on LOW for about 4 hours.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.
I used my 3 quart oval slow cooker for this recipe. I would also suggest using a 3 quart casserole crock slow cooker.