Slow Cooker Thai Coconut Soup–This recipe for Thai Coconut Soup in the slow cooker is super duper easy for really really awesome results! If you love the coconut soup when you go to Thai restaurants, you will love this soup, I promise!! It is jam packed with flavor from the lime, cilantro, lemongrass and Thai curry paste. Make it with chicken or without, whatever you prefer! If you want to make it a meal, I suggest scooping half a cup of rice into each serving bowl. YUMMERS!
More recipes you’ll love
Slow Cooker Thai Chicken and Noodles
Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli
Slow Cooker Coconut Chicken Curry
Instant Pot Yellow Chicken Curry
If you love the coconut soup when you go to Thai restaurants, you will love this soup
- 1 (14 oz) can coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp Thai red curry paste (I used mild, find it in the Asian section of the grocery store)
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into cubes
- 6 oz white mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Tbsp lemongrass stir-in paste (you can find this by the herbs in the produce section)
- 2 fresh limes, juiced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Combine coconut milk, red thai curry paste, broth, chicken, mushrooms, lemongrass paste in your slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or on high for 2-3 hours.
- Stir in lime juice and cilantro. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Ladle into bowls and serve.
- Category: Soup
- Method: Slow Cooker