Costco Rotisserie Chicken Casserole (Instant Pot)–a super fast and easy dump and go Instant Pot recipe that uses the meat from a Costco rotisserie chicken. With noodles, chicken, cheese, ranch dressing mix and bacon it has tons of flavor and is a family favorite.
Costco Rotisserie Chicken Casserole (Instant Pot)
Probably the best deal you can buy these days is a rotisserie chicken from Costco. It costs around $5. You can’t even buy a whole, uncooked chicken for that price. Let alone the fact that it is cooked and seasoned to perfection and ready to enjoy the moment you get home. Buy two next time you go! Eat one for dinner and take the meat from another one and use it in another recipe like this chicken casserole!
This recipe is versatile. You can use lots of different types of pasta, cream of chicken soup or cream cheese and a cheese of your choice. It’s creamy and delicious! You’re going to love how it makes enough for some now and leftovers later. My kids have been enjoying the leftovers immensely.
- Chicken broth–water and Better than Bouillon Chicken Base
- Cavatappi pasta–you can also use penne or farfalle
- Dry ranch dressing mix–I like Hidden Valley
- Rotisserie chicken–the Costco chickens are probably the cheapest and the best. This is about 4 cups of cooked/shredded chicken.
- Cream of chicken soup–or another cream of soup you like. You can also use 4-8 ounces of cream cheese (depending on how creamy you like it).
- Bacon crumbles–I find these in the salad dressing aisle. You can also fry up some bacon and crumble it instead. I like using my air fryer* to cook bacon!
- Monterey jack cheese–of another cheese you like (pepper jack, colby jack)
- Green onions–optional
This is such an easy dump and go recipe and it feeds a crowd.
- Dump ingredients into the pot: Dump chicken broth and pasta into Instant Pot. Sprinkle the ranch on top. Dump the chicken and cream of chicken soup on top. Don’t stir.
- Pressure cook: Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 3 minutes. When time is up let the pot sit for 5-10 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Stir in remaining ingredients: Stir well. Stir in the bacon, cheese and onions.
- Serve: Scoop onto plates and serve.
- This recipe makes a lot! You can easily halve the recipe (cut all ingredients in half and use the same cooking time). Another idea is to eat half now and spread the other half in a baking dish and cover tightly with foil and freeze. When you’re ready to eat it place it in the oven and bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove the foil and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Serve with a green salad or some roasted broccoli.
- I used my 6 quart Instant Pot*, you can also use your 8 quart pot. For the 3 quart pot, halve the recipe.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container* in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Other recipes you can make with dry ranch dressing mix are Instant Pot Mashed Ranch Cauliflower, Instant Pot Ranch Chicken Taco Rice, Instant Pot Parmesan Ranch Potatoes, Instant Pot Garlic Cheddar Chicken, and Instant Pot Beef And Cheddar Ranch Potatoes.
More Chicken and Noodle Recipes…
- Instant Pot Chilis Copycat Cajun Chicken Pasta
- Instant Pot Country Club Chicken
- Instant Pot Celebration Casserole
- Instant Pot Southern Chicken Spaghetti
- Instant Pot Simple Chicken Slop
Did you know you can filter the recipes on my website to search by meat type, IP or Crockpot, low carb, gluten free, etc.? Use the filter to find exactly what you are looking for.
Get a daily Instant Pot recipe delivered to your email!Print
A super fast and easy dump and go Instant Pot recipe that uses the meat from a Costco rotisserie chicken. With noodles, chicken, cheese, ranch dressing mix and bacon it has tons of flavor and is a family favorite.
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (16 oz) package cavatappi pasta (you can also use penne)
- 3 Tbsp dry ranch dressing mix
- Meat from 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 (10.5 oz) can cream of chicken soup (or two cans if you want it extra creamy)
- 1 (3 oz) package real bacon bits
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Dump chicken broth and pasta into Instant Pot. Sprinkle the ranch on top. Dump the chicken and cream of chicken soup on top. Don’t stir.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 3 minutes. When time is up let the pot sit for 5-10 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Stir well. Stir in the bacon, cheese and onions.
- Scoop onto plates and serve.
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Instant Pot
Stay in touch!
- Sign up to receive daily Instant Pot recipes (it’s FREE)
- Join the 365 Days of Instant Pot Recipes Facebook group
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Buy the 365 Days of Pressure Cooking Cookbook
*Karen Petersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.