1/3 cup honey
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup lemon juice (I used bottled lemon juice, but fresh would be wonderful)
4 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 (about...if you need more, use more) cup flour
1 Tbsp quick-cooking tapioca
1 1/2 to 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs OR bone-in chicken with skin removed
1. Wash chicken and pat dry.
2. Dredge the chicken in flour and place in the slow cooker.
3. Combine honey, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic and tapioca in a small bowl. Pour over the top of the chicken.
4. Cover slow cooker and cook on LOW for 3-5 hours.
5. Serve chicken and sauce over brown rice.
This is such an easy recipe and it's pantry friendly. The question is does it taste good...yes, yes it does. It's sweet and tangy. Because of the flour and tapioca the sauce comes out fairly thick and it's a beautiful color. 4 stars