Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies–peanut butter cookie bars with a plethora of chocolate chips. Eat them while their warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or eat them as a snack when their cooled.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies
Today is Peanut Butter Lovers Day. I am definitely a peanut butter lover. I love it in treats and I love it spread on sandwiches and I love it on a spoon in my mouth. These peanut butter chocolate chip blondies are a peanut butter lovers dream. They’re also a chocolate lovers dream since they have a good portion of chocolate chips in the batter. YUM YUM! I actually preferred these bars warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. They were good the next day too as a snack in my kids’ lunches.
More Peanut Butter Lovers Recipes
Since we’re celebrating Peanut Butter Lovers Day, here are more peanut butter recipes that you’ll love from some food blogger friends…
Peanut Butter Lovers Pancakes from Crumb
Triple Peanut Butter Cake from Ashlee Marie
Peanut Butter Butterfinger Cookies from Creations by Kara
Reese’s Peanut Butter Bars from Pretty Providence
Peanut Butter Pie from Simply Stacie
Creamy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie from An Italian in my Kitchen
Homemade Nutter Butter Cookies from The Baker Upstairs
Easy Peanut Butter Fudge from Savory Experiments
No Bake Peanut Butter Protein Balls from Heather Likes Food
Easy Peanut Butter Granola from Real Mom Kitchen
Peanut Butter Doughnuts with Chunky Peanut Butter Glaze from Premeditated Leftovers
Peanut Butter Cookies from Namely Marly
Peanut butter twix pie from My Mommy Style
Instant Pot peanut butter caramel cheesecake from Supergolden Bakes
Peanut butter cookie bars with a plethora of chocolate chips. Eat them while their warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or eat them as a snack when their cooled.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1–2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (I used half mini chocolate chips and half regular)
- Preheat your oven to 350° F. Spray a 13 x 9 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl whisk together the butter and sugar. Whisk in the eggs and vanilla until combined. Whisk in the peanut butter until combined.
- All at the same time add in the flour, baking powder and salt. Use a large spoon (like a spatula or wooden spoon) to fold the flour into the wet mixture.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scrape the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for about 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with just a few moist crumbs attached.
- Serve the blondies hot with scoop of vanilla ice cream or let them cool completely in the pan for 2 hours and then cut them into squares and serve.
Recipe adapted from The America’s Test Kitchen Family Baking Book
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
Send Me Free Recipes
Get all my new recipes delivered to your email inbox by signing up below.
This is a free service! Try it out. You’ll eat better and be more inspired to make family dinner happen at your house.
*Karen Petersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.