Instant Pot 3-Ingredient Casserole is a ravioli bake with only 3 main ingredients! The fastest and easiest dinner ever. It’s perfect for busy nights.
Note: the SLOW COOKER instructions are listed in the recipe card below
3-Ingredient Ravioli and Meatballs
If you’re in the need of a quick and easy dinner this is a winner! It literally takes less than 5 minutes of prep time and the pressure cooking time is 1 minute. Picky kids love this dinner too. It’s just pasta, sauce and meatballs. Easy peasy. Check the notes and tips section if you’d like to beef up the recipe beyond the 3 main ingredients.
- Beef broth–or water and Better than Bouillon Beef Base
- Italian style frozen meatballs–you can also use homemade, cooked meatballs. Another option is to brown a pound of ground Italian sausage. You can also leave the meat out completely.
- Frozen ravioli–of frozen tortellini. I haven’t tried this with refrigerated ravioli but I believe it would work. You may need to add 1 minute of cooking time.
- Spaghetti sauce–I used a jar of Ragu. Use your favorite pasta sauce.
- Layer ingredients: Pour broth in bottom of Instant Pot. Add the meatballs into the bottom of the pot. Layer the ravioli on top of the meatballs and finally dump the spaghetti sauce over the top of the ravioli. By layering the ingredients you will prevent the burn error message.
- Pressure cook: Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 1 minute. When time is up let pot sit for 5-10 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Serve: Stir. Serve topped with parmesan or mozzarella cheese, if desired.
- You can make homemade meatballs if you’d like. Try my Air Fryer Weeknight Meatballs.
- Try adding in some chopped spinach with the spaghetti sauce. It will shrink down a lot and add some color and nutrition.
- Try serving this dish topped with chopped fresh basil for some extra flavor and color.
- Try stirring in a half cup of mozzarella cheese after the pressure cooking time is up. Sprinkle each serving with some shredded parmesan cheese.
- To make this more like lasagna stir in a half cup or ricotta cheese.
- You can make this meatless by leaving out the meatballs or using the Beyond Meat meatballs.
- This dinner pairs well with a green salad and Olive Garden salad dressing and garlic bread.
- This recipe can easily be halved to serve 4 people. Cut all ingredients in half and keep the cooking time the same.
- I used my 6 quart Instant Pot*. You can also use an 8 quart pot. For the 3 quart pot you’ll need to cut the recipe in half.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container* in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Other recipes you can make with frozen meatballs are Instant Pot Meatballs And Red Potatoes With Creamy Parmesan Sauce, Instant Pot Dump And Go Meatball Lasagna, Instant Pot Ziti And Meatballs
More 3-Ingredient Instant Pot Recipes…
- Instant Pot 3-Ingredient Rump Roast
- Instant Pot 3-Item Beef Stew
- 3-Ingredient Ryan Seacrest’s Sausage Balls
- Instant Pot 3-Ingredient Strawberry Jam
Did you know you can filter the recipes on my website to search by meat type, IP or Crockpot, low carb, gluten free, etc.? Use the filter to find exactly what you are looking for.
Want More Tried And True Instant Pot Recipes?
- Sign up to receive daily Instant Pot recipes (it’s FREE)
- Join the 365 Days of Instant Pot Recipes Facebook group
- Subscribe to my YouTube channel
- Buy the 365 Days of Pressure Cooking Cookbook
A ravioli bake with only 3 main ingredients! The fastest and easiest dinner ever. It’s perfect for busy nights.
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 (25 oz) bag Italian style frozen meatballs
- 1 (25 oz) bag frozen ravioli
- 1 (24 oz) jar of spaghetti sauce
Instant Pot Instructions:
- Pour broth in bottom of Instant Pot. Add the meatballs into the bottom of the pot. Layer the ravioli on top of the meatballs and finally dump the spaghetti sauce over the top of the ravioli.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 1 minute. When time is up let pot sit for 5-10 minutes and then move valve to venting. Remove the lid.
- Stir. Serve topped with parmesan or mozzarella cheese, if desired.
Slow Cooker Instructions:
- Dump all ingredients into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or on high for 2 hours.
- Stir and serve. Top with parmesan or mozzarella cheese, if desired.
This recipe can easily be halved to serve 4 people. Cut all ingredients in half and keep the cooking time the same.
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Instant Pot or Slow Cooker
*Karen Petersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.