This Garlic Lime Chicken recipe is one of our family favorites. It’s super simple to get going and it’s loaded with flavor. Most of the time we serve the chicken and sauce over rice but if you want you can serve with some Asian noodles or just some steamed broccoli.
|Recipe originally published in July 2009|
This recipe is from my first year of blogging and we still love it and eat it all the time. I felt like it needed a little extra time in the limelight so I decided to take some new photos and republish it. I hope that you’ll try this recipe this week! It only has a few ingredients but it tastes like restaurant quality.
|Pin it for later!|
- 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken thighs (or you can use 6 bone-in chicken thighs, skin removed)
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp minute tapioca
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Combine the soy sauce, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, mustard, pepper and tapioca in a bowl and whisk until combined. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW 4-6 hours. Shred up chicken and serve with sauce over rice.
Ideal slow cooker size: 3 quart