You’ve all seen those bright yellow and black books before…you know? The dummy series. The topics range from computers to cooking to gardening to getting a pet.
Well I’m not calling you a dummy but sometimes you just want to make dinner without having to think. Here are 5 EASY crockpot recipes that will help you get dinner on the table this week.
If you can’t get enough EASY slow cooker recipes try these others as well:
- 3 Ingredient Beef Tacos from Frugal Foodie Mama
- 3 Ingredient Sweet and Sour Chicken from Seeded at the Table
- 3 Ingredient Peach Cobbler from me
- 3 Ingredient Chili from I Heart Naptime
- You can also check out this post I did 2 years ago called 10 Recipes that Have 5 Ingredients or Less
Would you like to see more posts like this? I’d love to know! I’m always looking for new ideas. Let me know if you have a specific recipe you’d like me to create or another idea that you’d like to see happen. Please leave a comment on this post or you can email me at [email protected] and I’ll answer as soon as I can. Thanks for reading this blogging and sharing with your friends! You can find me on instagram, facebook and pinterest.