This post was sponsored by Sargento Foods as part of an Ambassador Program for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
I love this taco dip because it’s one of those recipes where you can pretty much throw everything into the slow cooker and be done. No browning required beforehand. It’s the perfect appetizer or a great game day snack. Kids and adults both love this cheesy taco dip.
- 1 (15 oz) can chili with beans
- 1 (10 oz) can diced tomatoes with green chiles, drain the juice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (7 oz) package Sargento® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 small can of sliced olives
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1/2 cup Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican
- Add the chili, diced tomatoes, sour cream, Cheddar cheese, sliced olives and green onions to the slow cooker. Stir.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on HIGH for about 1-2 hours, or until dip is hot and cheese is melted.
- Stir the dip and then top with shredded Mexican cheese. Garnish with more olives and green onions, if desired.
Ideal slow cooker size: 3 quart