- 1 (15 oz) can chili with beans
- 1 (10 oz) can diced tomatoes with green chiles, drain the juice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (7 oz) package Sargento® Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 small can of sliced olives
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1/2 cup Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican
- Add the chili, diced tomatoes, sour cream, Cheddar cheese, sliced olives and green onions to the slow cooker. Stir.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on HIGH for about 1-2 hours, or until dip is hot and cheese is melted.
- Stir the dip and then top with shredded Mexican cheese. Garnish with more olives and green onions, if desired.
Ideal slow cooker size: 3 quart