A quick and easy meal made with ground beef, ravioli, spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese. All the flavors of lasagna without all the work!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 (25 oz) package frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 (24 oz) jar your favorite spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup ricotta or cottage cheese
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Optional: 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil for garnish
- In a pan on the stove over medium heat brown your ground beef. Season the beef with the garlic salt.
- Add the beef to your slow cooker. Stir in the ravioli and spaghetti sauce (see note).
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
- Remove the lid and stir in the cottage cheese/ricotta cheese, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Serve and garnish each serving with a bit of fresh basil.
This is really a saucy recipe so if you want more of an even sauce to pasta ratio then only use a ¾ jar of sauce as opposed to the whole jar.
I used my Ninja Auto-iQ 6 Quart Slow Cooker.*
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Slow Cooker
- Cuisine: Italian