|The Ecce Panis Roasted Garlic Italian bread…lots of texture and dimension|
|Here is what the packaging looks like.|
Recipe for Spinach Artichoke Bread Pudding
Makes 10 servings
Ideal slow cooker size: 5-6 quart
1/2 of a loaf of Ecce Panis Roasted Garlic Italian bread, cubed–it will be about 7 cups of bread cubes (a few days old would be great for this recipe)
1 cup half and half
1/2 cup cream
3/4 cup milk
1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
1 (14 oz) can artichokes, drained and chopped
1 cup diced onions
4 garlic cloves, minced
4 oz spinach (about 3 packed cups)
1 Tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp each oregano, basil, thyme and sage (dried spices)
3 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
1 Tbsp olive oil
1. In a very large bowl whisk together the eggs, half and half, cream, milk, lemon juice, 2 Tbsp Parmesan. Add in the artichokes.
2. In a separate bowl combine the onions, garlic, spinach, 1 Tbsp olive oil and spices. Stir a bit. Place in microwave and cook for 5 minutes, stirring every 90 seconds or so. Transfer into the egg/cream mixture. Stir.
3. Place bread cubes in bottom of a greased slow cooker. Pour cream/egg/spinach mixture over the top of the bread.
4. Cover and cook on HIGH for about 3 hours.
5. Uncover and sprinkle with 3 Tbsp Parmesan and 1 Tbsp olive oil. Serve.
I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias® and Ecce Panis #EccePanis #cbias #SocialFabric” As always, all opinions are my own.
Kristin Wheeler says
That looks so yummy and somewhat healthy too! YUM!
Sara @The Football Wife says
What a genius idea! You just combined all of my favorite foods & to make it in a slow cooker is even better. 🙂
Rachel M says
This really sounds great….I think I may try it this weekend 🙂