A super easy 3-ingredient good old fashioned dinner.
- 4–6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (frozen is okay)
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- 1 (13.75 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- Place chicken thighs in bottom of slow cooker.
- Sprinkle onion soup mix on top
- Spoon the cream of mushroom soup over the top of the chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for about 4-6 hours.
- Remove lid, shred chicken. Serve chicken and gravy over rice or mashed potatoes or toast.
- Method: Slow Cooker
This was one of those days that I had no idea what to make for dinner. I went to my pantry and found a can of cream of mushroom soup and a thing of onion soup. Bingo. It was also one of those dinners that I knew my husband would appreciate a lot. I was thinking of adding some cream cheese or sour cream at the end but the sauce was perfect and I decided not to add anymore calories. This is a great recipe if you’re feeding a crowd and need something super duper easy and fast!