7 Instant Pot snacks that are easy to make and addicting to eat!
Instant Pot Snacks
I don’t think I could make it through the day without snacks. I am definitely not a 3 square meals a day type of person. Although I mostly use my Instant Pots to make dinner each night I also use it for other snack-y types of foods. Today I have 7 different Instant Pot snacks to share with you.
Instant Pot Popcorn
Popping popcorn in your Instant Pot is super fun and easy! Here’s how I do it:
- Turn your Instant Pot to saute setting on MORE.
- When the display says HOT add in 2 Tbsp of coconut oil and let it melt.
- Add in 1/2 cup of popcorn kernels. Use a spoon to push them down into an even layer on the sides of the pot where the oil is.
- Wait until the first few kernels start to pop. Then place a glass lid on top of the Instant Pot. Let the popcorn pop. When there’s more time between popping sounds shake the Instant Pot back and forth a bit. When there is more than 15 seconds between pops turn off the Instant Pot.
- Flavor with salt, pepper and melted butter.
Instant Pot Cracker Jacks
A homemade version of the original snack! Caramel covered popcorn and peanuts is an addicting snack that you can make completely in your Instant Pot.
Instant Pot Brownie Bites
Do you like the gooey, no crust piece in a pan of brownies? You will like Instant Pot brownie bites!!! Gooey, brownies that are made with a box of brownie mix in your egg bites silicone mold.
More “bite” recipes you’ll love:
- Instant Pot Raspberry Cheesecake Bites
- Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake Bites
- Instant Pot Churro Bites
- Instant Pot Chocolate Chip Muffin Bites
Instant Pot Queso Dip
Grab a bag of tortilla chips and dig into this Instant Pot/Slow Cooker Arkansas Cheese Dip for the most addicting snack of your life.
Instant Pot Texas Caviar
A colorful tortilla chip dip that has black eyed peas, tomatoes, peppers, corn, red onion and a zesty dressing. This stuff is addicting so make sure you have enough chips on hand!
Instant Pot Boiled Peanuts
A salty, addicting snack of soft peanuts is easy to make at home in your Instant Pot, slow cooker or on the stove.
Instant Pot Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Use your Instant Pot as a double boiler to melt chocolate and keep it warm and melty while you dip pretzels. I’ll never melt chocolate another way again!
*Karen Petersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.