Instant Pot Prize Winning Pizza Mac and Cheese—pepperoni pizza meets macaroni and cheese for a winning combination. Everyone will say, “more please!”
Instant Pot Prize Winning Pizza Mac and Cheese
Can’t decide if you want pizza or macaroni and cheese for dinner? Now you don’t have to choose. Mix the two into one amazing pasta dish. This is a dump and go recipe with only a 5 minute pressure cooking time and a quick release. It goes without saying that my kids loved this meal but Greg and I loved it as well.
You can get creative with what ingredients you add in. Greg threw in some bacon after the macaroni had pressure cooked. Other ideas might be sliced olives, sliced mushrooms, sausage, Canadian bacon, pineapple (?!?), onions, etc. Get creative with what you like and what you have on hand.
Serve your Instant Pot Prize Winning Pizza Mac and Cheese with a green side salad and if you really want to go over the top make some homemade Little Caesar’s Crazy Bread to go with it.
More Instant Pot Pasta Perfect Recipes…
Order Your Copy Of The 365 Days Of Pressure Cooking Cookbook
The 365 Days of Pressure Cooking Cookbook is a recipe book with over 365 different easy and approachable electric pressure cooker (Instant Pot) dinner recipes. There’s also a chapter with breakfasts, appetizers and side dishes. The recipes in this book are generally fast, easy and approachable. Oh, and don’t forget DELICIOUS!
Want more tried and true Instant Pot recipes?
Receive FREE daily Instant Pot recipes and tips in your email box. Sign up by filling out the gray form below. Other ways to follow: join the 365 Days of Instant Pot Recipes Facebook group and subscribe to my YouTube channel where I share Instant Pot stuff with you weekly.
Pepperoni pizza meets macaroni and cheese for a winning combination. Everyone will say, “more please!”
- 2 cups water or broth
- 8 oz uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 (8 oz) cans tomato sauce
- 2 oz (about 25–30 slices) pepperoni
- 1 green bell pepper, cored and diced
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded medium cheddar
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup milk (if needed)
- Other ideas of what you can add in: sliced olives, bacon bits, sliced mushrooms, onions, ham cubes, tomatoes
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Pour water into Instant Pot. Dump in the macaroni and make sure it’s covered with liquid.
- Sprinkle in the Italian seasoning. Dump the tomato sauce on top. Add in pepperoni and green pepper.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 5 minutes. When time is up move valve to venting and remove the lid.
- Stir well. Add in the cheeses and if needed a bit of milk. Serve and enjoy!
I used my 6 quart Instant Pot Duo 60 7 in 1*. Make with no changes in your 3 or 8 quart pot.
- Category: Pasta
- Method: Instant Pot
*Karen Petersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.