Instant Pot BBQ Chicken Spaghetti–this easy 5-ingredient recipe is a perfect family friendly weeknight meal and is made even faster with your electric pressure cooker.
Instant Pot BBQ Chicken Spaghetti
Sometimes when you haven’t put any thought into dinner and you haven’t been to the store in a while you need a good recipe like this Instant Pot BBQ Chicken Spaghetti. It only calls for 5 ingredients–chicken, spaghetti sauce, bbq sauce, cream cheese or Greek yogurt and spaghetti. And the best thing about it is that even though it’s super easy my family scarfed this down. This is a win-win for me. Win because I don’t have to spend a lot of time on dinner and win because my family likes it.
Other recipes you may like…
Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken
Instant Pot Spagheti Sauce from Center Cut Cook
Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash from Aggie’s Kitchen
What Instant Pot/Slow Cooker Did You Use?
For this Instant Pot BBQ Chicken Spaghetti recipe I used this Instant Pot IP-LUX60 V3 Programmable Electric Pressure Cooker. It’s 6 quarts, so the same size as most slow cookers. It cost me around $80 on Amazon. When I made a similar recipe in the slow cooker I used this 6 quart KitchenAid Slow Cooker.
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs, thawed
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt or cream cheese or sour cream
- 8 oz spaghetti
- Place chicken, spaghetti sauce and bbq sauce in the Instant Pot. Cover and turn the valve to “sealing.” Set the timer to 13 minutes on manual.
- While the chicken is cooking prepare the pasta on the stove top according to directions on the package.
- When the timer beeps let the chicken sit for 5 minutes and then release the rest of the pressure slowly.
- Remove the chicken and place on a cutting board. Shred or cut the chicken and then return it to the pot. Add in Greek yogurt (I used full fat). Stir until incorporated.
- Add in the drained pasta and stir. Serve and enjoy.
I used my 6 quart Instant Pot for this recipe.
Send Me Free Recipes
If you’d like to see all the new recipes that I’m making sign up to receive my emails below! This is a free service and you can unsubscribe at any time.
This post contains affiliate links for Amazon. Each time you purchase something from Amazon that I’ve linked to I get a few pennies. Thanks so much for supporting my blog!