8 oz dry spaghetti
2 cups (7 oz) cooked and shredded chicken (use this crockpot recipe, it’s so good)
3/4 cup prepared barbecue sauce
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Prepare a 8×8 square baking dish by spraying it with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Cook spaghetti in boiling water until al dente (I broke each of the spaghetti noodles into quarter pieces so that it would be easier to serve and for the kids to eat).
3. Stir the shredded chicken and barbecue sauce together in a small bowl.
4. In another bowl mix the sour cream and cottage cheese together.
5. Place half of the spaghetti noodles in the bottom of the baking dish. Top with dollops of the sour cream/cottage cheese mixture (use half of the mixture). Spread half of the chicken over the top. Repeat.
6. Sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese. Bake for about 20 minutes. Serve immediately and enjoy!
P.S. Find more great chicken recipes in my visual recipe index!