2 (14 oz) cans artichoke hearts, drained
1 (10 oz) jar Alfredo sauce
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 Tbsp lemon juice
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp paprika
1. Drain spinach. Dry with paper towels. Absorb as much liquid as possible.
2. Rinse artichokes and cut coarsely.
3. Combine all ingredients into slow cooker, except the Parmesan cheese and paprika.
4. Cover and cook on LOW for 3-4 hours.
5. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and paprika. Serve with toasted French bread slices or chips.
5 stars. This is just as good as any restaurant. It makes a lot…sometimes I just half the recipe but either way it’ll be gone by the end of the night!