This dip is sure to be a hit at your party. It tastes better than any restaurant!
- 1 (16 oz) bag frozen spinach, thawed
- 2 (14 oz) cans artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (10 oz) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Drain spinach. Dry with paper towels. Absorb as much liquid as possible.
- Rinse artichokes and cut coarsely.
- Combine all ingredients into slow cooker, except the Parmesan cheese and paprika.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3-4 hours.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and paprika. Serve with toasted French bread slices or chips.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 3-4 hours on low
- Category: Dip
- Method: Slow Cooker