Makes 6 servings
1 (3 lb) boneless turkey breast (mostly thawed)
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp chicken bouillon granules
1 Tbsp soy sauce
1. Cut off the netting or strings around the turkey, if it has them. Place turkey in bottom of 3 quart slow cooker.
2. Rub the turkey on all sides with onion powder, garlic powder and bouillon.
3. Pour the soy sauce on top of turkey.
4. Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours.
5. Use drippings to make gravy, if desired and serve.
This turkey was absolutely perfect. Tender, moist and flavorful. I was so excited and pleased with how it turned out. Greg said that it was a 5 star recipe for sure. He said that it was just as good as his brother's fried turkey that we had on Christmas. Take that, Jeff!