|Slow Cooker Potato Salad|
Makes 10 servings
10 medium Russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
1/2 cup Italian dressing
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
3/4 cup mayonnaise
2 Tbsp mustard
1 tsp garlic salt
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp lemon pepper
1 tsp paprika
3 large pickles, diced
6 boiled eggs, shelled and sliced
1. Place potatoes in slow cooker. Top with the Italian dressing and red wine vinegar. Cover the potatoes completely with water.
2. Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or on HIGH for 3-4 hours. Potatoes should be tender but not mushy.
3. Drain potatoes and place in refrigerator until cooled.
4. In a small bowl stir together the mayonnaise, mustard, garlic salt, onion powder, lemon pepper and paprika. Pour over the cooled potatoes and stir to coat.
5. Fold in the pickles and the eggs.
6. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours to blend flavors and then serve.
I’m a fan of potato salad and so I really enjoyed this. It was perfectly seasoned and I loved the crunchy pickles. Great for this summer to bring to the potluck or BBQ. 4 stars.
I made this today and it was very delicious. Thanks for the recipe.
I always use the dill pickles!
Thanks for sharing your recipe. It certainly looks good. We enjoy potato salads but have never had one with pickles. What kind of pickles – dill or sweet like bread and butter?
I use dill and spicy bread and butter in my potato salad . Have gotten many Complements