Slow Cooker Maple Dijon Chicken and Sweet Potatoes–chicken, sweet potatoes and brussels sprouts drizzled with a sauce made with maple syrup, dijon mustard, rosemary and olive oil. A simple one pot recipe with a delicious flavor!
Get the INSTANT POT version of the recipe here
Slow Cooker Maple Dijon Chicken and Sweet Potatoes
We all loved the flavors of this dish with the real maple syrup (a necessity) and the dijon mustard. My son’s favorite part were surprisingly the brussels sprouts. He loved them! My favorite part was the sweet potatoes. I don’t eat sweet potatoes enough! They are so good when seasoned right. Give this slow cooker maple dijon chicken and sweet potatoes a try for dinner and let me know what your favorite part is.
More one pot meals you’ll love…
What Slow Cooker Did You Use?
To make Slow Cooker Maple Dijon Chicken and Sweet Potatoes I used my 6 quart oval Kitchenaid slow cooker.* I love this slow cooker (you can see me talking about it in a video here). It cooks low and evenly. I love the medium heat choice because most slow cookers that I’ve seen only have the option of cooking on low or high. If you’re going to buy just one slow cooker, this is the one that I recommend.Print
Chicken, sweet potatoes and brussels sprouts drizzled with a sauce made with maple syrup, dijon mustard, rosemary and olive oil. A simple one pot recipe with a delicious flavor!
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into cubes
- 1 pound sweet potatoes, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, whole, washed and ends trimmed off
- 3 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp real maple syrup
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Add chicken, sweet potatoes, brussels sprouts to the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl whisk together the dijon, maple syrup, rosemary, salt, pepper and oil. Drizzle the mixture over the chicken and vegetables. Toss to coat.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 4-6 hours or until chicken and vegetables are cooked through.
- Stir and serve.
I used my 6 quart oval Kitchenaid slow cooker.*
Send Me Free Recipes
Like this recipe for Slow Cooker Maple Dijon Chicken and Sweet Potatoes? Get all my new recipes delivered to your email inbox by signing up below.
*Karen Petersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.