Chicken, sweet potatoes and brussels sprouts drizzled with a sauce made with maple syrup, dijon mustard, rosemary and olive oil. A simple one pot recipe with a delicious flavor!
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into cubes
- 1 pound sweet potatoes, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, whole, washed and ends trimmed off
- 3 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp real maple syrup
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Add chicken, sweet potatoes, brussels sprouts to the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl whisk together the dijon, maple syrup, rosemary, salt, pepper and oil. Drizzle the mixture over the chicken and vegetables. Toss to coat.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 4-6 hours or until chicken and vegetables are cooked through.
- Stir and serve.
I used my 6 quart oval Kitchenaid slow cooker.*
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Slow Cooker