More Crockpot Chicken Recipes
Slow Cooker Asian Chicken Broccoli Bowls from Kalyn’s Kitchen
Slow Cooker Southwest Chicken Stacks from Mel’s Kitchen Cafe
What Slow Cooker Did You Use?
For this recipe I used my small 3 quart slow cooker. I love this little slow cooker because it’s super cute and it’s just the perfect size for side dishes, drinks or small meals. It fits into my sink so I can easily handwash it and it fits in the bottom or top of my dishwasher so I can easily stick it in there to get clean. I try to use this 3 quart slow cooker any time I can!
Send Me Free Slow Cooker Recipes
Thanks for stopping by! Do you love crockpot recipes? Wish you had more good ones that your family would actually eat? Get all my new recipes delivered to your email inbox by signing up here. I usually send out 1-2 new recipes per week. And you can unsubscribe at any time. This is a free service! Try it out. You’ll eat better and be more inspired to make family dinner happen at your house.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed and cut into chunks
- 2 fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup bacon bits (more if you prefer)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried tarragon
- 1 Tbsp quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 tsp chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Combine chicken, tomato, artichokes, bacon, garlic powder, onion powder, tarragon, tapioca, and bouillon in 4 quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for about 4-6 hours.
- Stir and add in Parmesan cheese. Season to taste with salt and pepper and extra seasonings, if needed.
- Serve over barley, rice, mashed potatoes, or noodles.
I used my 3 quart slow cooker for this recipe.