- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed and cut into chunks
- 2 fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup bacon bits (more if you prefer)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried tarragon
- 1 Tbsp quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 tsp chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Combine chicken, tomato, artichokes, bacon, garlic powder, onion powder, tarragon, tapioca, and bouillon in 4 quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for about 4-6 hours.
- Stir and add in Parmesan cheese. Season to taste with salt and pepper and extra seasonings, if needed.
- Serve over barley, rice, mashed potatoes, or noodles.
I used my 3 quart slow cooker for this recipe.