Well, it allows a hands free solution when seasoning, stirring or serving.
Have you ever wondered where to put the lid of your slow cooker when entertaining? It’s kind of annoying! Keep your counter top free and clean by attaching this little gadget to the back of your slow cooker.
My favorite part? It catches all the condensation that builds up on the lid.
Well, if I know you you’re probably asking how much it is.
Well it’s only $9.99! That’s a pretty good price for something that will come in handy each and every time you serve out of your slow cooker 🙂
Here’s a little bit more info:
- Designed for use with slow cookers
- Holds the slow cooker lid
- Will accommodate most crock rims when the narrowest part of the rim is .75” or less
- Fits 3-QT Round to 8-QT Oval Slow Cookers
- BPA Free
- Food and dishwasher safe
- Built-in reservoir collects condensation
- Stores inside the crock
- Hands-Free solution when seasoning, stirring or serving
- Fits the majority of slow cookers
- Hostess Gift
- Super Bowl parties
*I received a review copy of the Lid Pocket in exchange for my opinion. As always, all opinions are my own. If you or your company would like to work with me. Visit this page to find out how.