Instant Pot 3-Ingredient Chicken Dinner–chicken and vegetables in a light balsamic sauce. Prep it in 5 minutes and cook it in your pressure cooker in 2 minutes! A fast, easy and healthy dinner!
Instant Pot 3-Ingredient Chicken Dinner
This is a fun recipe! It was maybe one of the fastest dinners to come together. And I do feel like it is quite healthy too which is a bonus. I loved the subtle flavor from the dressing. It was not overpowering but just enough flavor that I didn’t need any other seasonings.
This chicken dinner stays good on the keep warm setting for a couple hours. This is handy especially during this time of year when there are a lot of after school sports and activities that take us away from home during dinner time.
- Newman’s Own Balsamic Vinaigrette Salad Dressing–or another brand of balsamic vinaigrette. You can use light balsamic dressing.
- Rotisserie chicken–about 2-3 cups of it
- Frozen California vegetables–the mix with broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. You can use another type of vegetables, if you’d like.
Pour dressing and water into Instant Pot. Add in the chicken (mine from frozen) and vegetables.
Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 2 minutes. When time is up move valve to venting either immediately or within 5 minutes. Remove the lid.
Stir. Serve and enjoy! (We stirred some leftover rice in with ours to soak up the juices.)
- We served this with some leftover brown rice we had. You can also serve it over mashed potatoes or noodles. Try it with cauliflower rice if you are trying to eat lower carb.
- You can also make this with a pound of fresh chicken tenderloins instead of rotisserie chicken. Pressure cook for 3 minutes with a 5 minutes natural pressure release.
- I used my 6 quart Instant Pot*. You can also make this in a 3 or 8 quart pot.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container* in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- Another recipe you can make with balsamic vinaigrette dressing is Instant Pot 2-Ingredient Balsamic Chicken.
More 3-ingredient Instant Pot recipes…
Instant Pot 3-Item Beef Stew
The fastest, easiest beef stew recipe around! With only 3 ingredients you’ll be surprised at how tasty this soup is!
Instant Pot 3-Ingredient Rump Roast
An easy beginner recipe for the Instant Pot. Beef pot roast is cooked until tender in the electric pressure cooker. If desired you can also make carrots and potatoes with the roast.
Instant Pot 3-Ingredient Casserole
A ravioli bake with only 3 main ingredients! The fastest and easiest dinner ever. It’s perfect for busy nights.
Instant Pot 3-Ingredient Root Beer BBQ Pulled Pork
The easiest and fastest way to make pulled pork! It’s slightly sweet and ultra tender.
Instant Pot 3-Ingredient Salsa Sausage Rice
This is a perfect recipe for college students, camping or just on a day when you don’t have a ton of time. With only 3 main ingredients it comes together super fast and it tastes really good!
Did you know you can filter the recipes on my website to search by meat type, IP or Crockpot, low carb, gluten free, etc.? Use the filter to find exactly what you are looking for.
Chicken and vegetables in a light balsamic sauce. Prep it in 5 minutes and cook it in your pressure cooker in 2 minutes! A fast, easy and healthy dinner!
- 3/4 cup Newman’s Own Balsamic Vinegar Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup water
- 2–3 cups rotisserie chicken
- 1 (12 oz) bag frozen California vegetables (the mix with broccoli, cauliflower and carrots)
- Pour dressing and water into Instant Pot.
- Add in the chicken and vegetables.
- Cover Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 2 minutes. When time is up move valve to venting either immediately or within 5 minutes. Remove the lid.
- Stir. Serve and enjoy! (We stirred some leftover rice in with ours to soak up the juices.)
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Instant Pot
*Karen Petersen is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.