Many people think that the only thing that can come out of the slow cooker are unhealthy, heavy, processed meals. Not so, my friends, not so! There are many ways to use your slow cooker and it includes more than roast and soup and cream of mushroom soup chicken. I’ve compiled a list of 20 healthy slow cooker recipes to get your started! Enjoy!
1. Better than Cafe Rio Black Beans
2. Crockpot Garlic Sweet Potato Mash
6. Skinny Crockpot Alfredo Sauce
8. Spaghetti Sauce and Spaghetti Squash
11. Skinny Tomato Basil Parmesan Soup
13. Maple Dijon Glazed Sweet Potatoes
14. Quinoa and Black Bean Stuffed Peppers
16. Mexican Quinoa and Black Beans
17. Garlic, Parmesan and Rosemary Mashed Potatoes
18. Mashed Cauliflower with Garlic, Olive Oil and Parmesan
19. Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken Orzo Soup
20. White Bean and Garlic Hummus
P.S. Make sure to join in all the foodie fun on Instagram!
Leave a Reply